Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Chocolate Fudge Oreo Recipe

I got this recipe from a friend and made some changes to it that I think make it to die for! Try it out and let me know what you think.

Pre-heat oven to 350Coat a 9x13 pan with Pam and a dusting of flour
Crush 2 sleeves of Oreos (about 24 cookies)
Mix in 1/2 stick melted butter
Spread on bottom of pan as the crust

In a sauce pan heat one 14oz. can of sweetened condensed milk
1 tsp. vanilla or the seeds from one vanilla bean
add 1 & 1/2 bag of dark chocolate chips
add one cup dark cocoa powder or several cubes of bakers chocolate
Once melted and mixed allow sauce to cool for a few minutes and pour over the Oreo crust
Sprinkle the rest of the chocolate chips over the top
Bake for 20 minutes.

I then let it cool and put it in the fridge. It is incredible!Enjoy! Please let me know what you think. Everyone I've ever given this to has raved over it. Some have said it is too rich, but is that really possible?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good post.